NEW SITE, NEW BLOG, NEW MARK!

Welcome everyone to the blog of award winning photographer Mark Fleming. Who is this Mark Fleming character you ask? He’s the guy sitting behind this very keyboard! More specifically, I am an editorial and commercial photographer residing in the seaside metropolis of Portland, Maine.

This being my second installment in the online blogging world, I am sure those of you who have followed my photographic exploits through my previous blog (LensEnvy) are surely wondering why a self-admitted shutter junkie like myself would need two blogs.


The truth of the matter is that I don’t. This online presence will serve an entirely different purpose than my previous posting ground. LensEnvy, which I started very early in my career, was really a place to throw up an image or two include a quick description and maybe a humorous anecdote and move along. Though it has been
a lot of fun, this blog will be far removed from LensEnvy. Here I will share stories, ideas, notes, jokes, opinions, videos, and of course images from my side of the photographic experience.

Being a working photographer, I usually spend anywhere from 20 to 23 hours a day thinking about, discussing, planning, dreaming about, or occasionally even taking photographs. This blog will be where I can share my perspective of all of that with you. From links to cool sites, notes on photo gear, behind the scenes videos, great words/images/or video from other photographers, Photoshop hints, and even a Photoshop/Lightroom tutorial from time to time, you’ll be able to find it all right here!

So, get your CSS readers primed and ready, drop that remote control...err mouse...sit back and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Downeast said...

My seat belt is fastened so lets hit it!

Boston Photographer Doug Levy said...

New Mark? Man, the old version was so cool...

Post a Comment