Old Dog. New Tricks



I told you I was going to post.

Now it's time to put the proverbial money where my proverbial mouth is. So to speak, of course.

To pick up for a moment on yesterday's post, it appears that yours truly was in good company by scanning the shelves this weekend. It appears kick ass photog, Robert Benson was doing much the same thing. Check out his latest post HERE, to see what I'm referring to.



In other news, spent a good deal of my night (read: all night) going through some images from the archive and seeing if I couldn't rework some of the processing.

That being the case, I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to share some of the results. Now, remember, the goal wasn't to rearrange my photographic vision on images that had already been captured. No - THAT part comes in the weeks to come.

The idea behind this time consuming practice was to see if I couldn't try and clean up my processing a bit. Loose the grit, keep the detail, and overall make a good looking image just that much better.



Tomorrow the week begins with a series of phone calls and random errands. On the more exciting side, I ship off my passport to get my visa for China tomorrow.

Oh yea people, Fleming and his camera are hoping on a bird metal bird this August and heading to the far east for some good ol' fashion debauchery. Stay tuned - more details to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment